Hi, my name is Alena. I'm 25.
- Placebo and Brian Molko (I love so much!)
- SheepWorld (Germany)(so funny!^^)
- Audrey Kawasaki
- Ball-Joint Dolls
- Gorjuss - Suzanne Woolcott
- Harry Potter
- Cartoon sheep
- Victoria Francis card
- Simon's Cat
- Sherlock BBC
- Starbucks (if suddenly your city has a Starbucks, I would simply overjoyed if you could send me a gift card from there. they lie at the cash register and they are absolutely free. I would be very grateful!)
- Red phonebox, London
- Spirited Away
- Анфиса и звери (http://anfisa.barba.ru/)
- Alice in Wonderland and Alice MacGee
- Открытки А.Петровой - Лунное кружево
- Ежик в тумане и Волчок из Сказки Сказок
- иллюстрации Саши Салминой
- My car is a Citroen C1 - with a Postcard of it you would make me Happy :-)
I DON'T LIKE:
- monuments (if they are really interesting - then send).
- сut from the magazine and glue on cardboard or something similar.
May be handmade, but nice and stylish.
No cityviews, please.)
Look, please, look at my favourites! Maybe you have a postcard of my dream!
REQUEST: Before sending me a postcard, PLEASE look through the cards I've already received from your country (even if you are from a "rare" country). It doesn't take much time. Please do it to avoid duplicates.
Write more text on the cards, I really like reading about different people. You can write me: your dreams, your happy moments or sad, what you like or dislike, and other things. I'll be very glad if you write some lines from your favorite songs or books.
If it's not difficult for you, please send me a little thing of your country (a bus or theater ticket, tea bag, bookmark, piece of map or page from newspaper, etc.)
Ich mag Deutsche Sprache sehr und die Karten mit den Aussagen und Zitaten in Deutsch sind für mich wirklich interessant! Es wäre toll etwas davon zu bekommen :)
I like direct swap so much.)
My album for swap - https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103537192246375680719/albums/5779911431919127041?pop=wv
I would like it if you've written a few simple words in their native language with translation into English (or Russian).
And please put a date on the card when you send it to me!
I have Facebook account too. Will you be my friend? =)
I am seeking international friend through post!
I hope to make friends from all over the world!
P.S. I put my return adress on the postcards for it: they will come back to me if the recipient was not found.
This does not mean that I want you to send me "Thank you" card. But I'll be really happy.)