Hello everyone, my name is Tanya, I'm 25, I'm married. I am the mother of a wonderful baby Sophia, she is not yet a year old. I am graduated the Medical University. I love to read, to do something with their hands, have a good time. I like to learn something new and to seek adventure, still I can not afford to travel around the world, however, I learned that you can do this using the cards and now I'm here ... Thanks to you I can learn about different parts of the world and the people in these places, to learn about your culture and your traditions, the same is not averse to learn the recipes of your favorite dishes (although it will have to send a letter in an envelope),but I hope that you please do so, and to give me the most pleasure to receive his.
I'll be very glad to receive your postcard.
Some of my favourites are:
- If you send a postcard on Christmas Eve or New Year, please send me a greeting postcard from your country.
- Postcards with a rainbow, rain, northern lights, lightning strikes, fireworks, birds,any cute animals especially cats, sky, snow, flowers, nature, coast sea, times of the year.
- Also you can send me beautiful bright coloured postcards (my favourite colours are green,purple,yellow,red).
- Postcards with views of the city, especially at night city, also greeting card with castles and chateaux, palaces.
- Please don't send me awful view cards that you wouldn't like to receive yourself. I feel that if I can take the time to go and purchase proper and nice postcards then everyone else using Postcrossing can have the courtesy to do the same.
By the way:
- I don't like free cards from firms, companies!
- I don't like the dark and gloomy postcards.
- Please, don't send postcards made hands and religious postcards please!
It will great if you write a short wish in their own language and the date on your postcard, thanks a lot. :)
P.S. waiting for response cards :)