My name is Barbara (19), I live in Poland. I love literature, music, travelling, history of art, fashion and anything related to the 19th century. I listen to kpop (fav: BTS, EXO, Super Junior,TVXQ/DBSK, NCT). I'm a university student majoring in Japanese~
Postcards I'd love to get:
- your country/city/town
- famous or old buildings, churches, monuments, pieces of art
- famous people from your country
- anything art or literature related (maybe your local artists or famous artists from your country/I especially like the fine arts from between antique to XIX century but modern art is ok as well)
- anime and manga
- religious themes
- Christmas, Easter
- Moomins (especially Snufkin and Little My)
- Rumcajs or Krtek
- Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
- BBC Sherlock
- nature (flowers, herbs, leaves, trees, forests, lakes, streams, mountains, gardens, current season)
- honestly anything that comes into your mind :)
I also like such people/bands as: Hanyu Yuzuru, Robert Downey Jr., Johnny Depp, Deep Purple, Tarja Turunen, Dead Can Dance, apollo440, various kpop male groups, Pendragon, so if you happen to have something related to them, I'll be extremely happy!!
If you want, you can attach a coin from your country, a letter, a drawing, a doodle or a bag of your favourite tea :) I'll be happy with anything~ You should have fun writing to me anyway :) So please write me something about yourself, not only 'happy postcrossing'!
I'm not writing my 'don't like' list because I appreciate every single postcard, your work and the money you spent :)
Tourist postcards and self-made cards are welcome too :)
Thank you and Happy Postcrossing!