My name is Samuel, I'm studying art history at the University of Frankfurt and I work at the Städel Museum as a student assistant (department of Dutch, Flemish and German painting before 1800).
I'm interested in art, jewellery, royalty, history, gardening, architecture, visiting castles and palaces and learning new things. I also enjoy reading, watching series, listening to music, eating ice cream and taking photos.
I love all cards, so feel free to send me the one you think fits best.
If you need some inspiration (it's no request), check out my favourites or the list below.
I also don't mind receiving the same card twice, your message makes it special for me.
- royalty and nobility
- jewellery (crown jewels, tiaras, brooches, necklaces, ...)
- redheaded men (portrait paintings or photography)
- men in art (paintings, photography, statues)
- paintings in general (especially portraits, still lifes, history paintings)
(if you manage to find a Philip Alexius de László card, you'll be my hero!)
- statues (from ancient to modern)
- castles and palaces
- Dalmatian dogs
- maxi cards
- my favourite flower "bleeding heart" or carnations
- handmade cards
- birds in general
- whales and fishes (especially narwhals)
- UNESCO WHS
What's more important to me than the picture on the front of the postcard is your message on its back. You can write to me about anything (your day, your country, the region you're living in, your favourite place to relax, favourite food, favourite flower, the origin of your name, your family history, ...).
I enjoy all the self-made envelopes that I've received so far, so if you happen to have the time, I'd be very happy to receive your card in a hand-made envelope.
Thank you in advance!