Hello to all Postcrosser,
I am Birgit and I live in the beautiful Rheinvalley on the "Bergstrasse" , between Frankfurt and Heidelberg.
When I am not working , reading or spending my time with friends and family, I like to go to the Fitnesscenter, or spend my time in the garden.
Laughing, reading, dancing and enjoying the sun are favorite things in my life.
Also I like to go to art exhibitions ans Museums.
When a daughter moved out I set up a library immediately.
It's small and overfilled completely.
My favorite country is Italy, I speak the language, fairly .
If they are any postcards to send me they are welcome and I'll appreciate it.
I'm interested in the regions you are living , the landscape where are you coming from and for the things you' re interested in.
I will do my very best to find an appropiate card for you.
I will always choose then carefully and hope to cast a smile on your face.
The kind of cards i like you find on my favorite wall , but it is only a wish.
Kind regards and Happy Postcrossing
P.s.:Sorry, my English is not so good.🤦
Pps.: It is self-evident that I register all cards immediately upon receipt, so that you can be released for a new adress.
Ppps.: Ultimately I have developed some preferences.
Each card is welcome, there are only suggestions.
- Russian fairy tales / Fairy Tales
- Funny Frogs,...photo and drawing
- Libraries and Books
- Atelier Nouvelles Images Multiples
- Cards from Italy/ Views/ Ruins
- Landscapes , beautiful places from Ireland, Scotland,
- Blue Cats from Irina Zeniuk
- If you can find a card from Kaj Stenvall i would be happy
- Map Cards
- High Heels from Inna Panasenko
- Skulls, Dark, Fantasy
- Magic Places
- Maxi Cards
- Ancient Ruins, excavationes
- Postallove Greetings from official and unofficial GF cards
- Cards from Nicoletta Ceccoli
- Tiles/Faience from Portugal
And all the other wonderful cards, you see on my favorites.
I am also always happy about beautiful view cards from the Country where you live.
Please have a look to my Flickr Albums to avoid duplicates , many, many thanks.