My name's Sarah and I'm 28 years old. I studied history and German language at University and I work in a nursery school. My work is a great way to enjoy the little things in life a lot more. I also got two dogs, a frog and fish, my favourite season is autumn and my favourite holidays are Halloween and Christmas. Most people would say I'm what they call a nerd, but to put it simply, I enjoy staying indoors, writing stuff and playing different kind of games or reading books.
In letters, I like to get to know the person I'm corresponding with and discussing a great variety of topics.
On postcards, I appreciate it if you could write a sentence in your native tongue and the english translation of it onto the card. Your favorite quote would also be nice.
I'm looking forward to any of your cards, but if you're unsure and need suggestions, here is what would make me extremely happy to receive:
- japanese architecture and life
- lost places
- haunted places
- lions, tigers, black cats, bats, wolves
- ancient Great Britain / Egypt
- Dragonball Z
- Inu Yasha
- Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
- Harry Potter
- One Piece (favorite character: Ace)
- Pokemon (I am/was a huge fan of the card game)
- Christmas cards (November / December), Birthday cards (April), Halloween cards (October)
- pirates and their ships
- sea, ocean
- cards in an envelope with a nice letter ;)
Just a wish:
Please refrain from sending add or damaged cards:/