Hello everyone, my name is Alexandra.
I love receiving postcards from all over the world, so I know I'll enjoy the card you send me! Viewcards are ALWAYS welcome - I love typical touristy cards.
Also I collect coins from different countries of the world, I would be very happy if you sent me a coin from your country!
If you like decorating postcards or envelope,you can stick some used stamps,bus/metro tickets,newspaper clippings...
- сities views;
- Greetings from, Welcome to;
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites;
- your country's native animals, food, flag;
- national customs, costumes;
- Christmas cards;
- beatrix potter illustrations;
- Inge Look old ladies;
- US users: I have a dream - I want to collect the cards with all American states. I'll be very pleased to get such a card.
All cards are very much appreciated by me. If you don't have anything on the following list, it's quite all right. Do NOT feel as though you must apologize on the card. I am certain I will like whatever card you choose. These are merely preferences. Postcrossing is all about just receiving a postcard from somewhere else in the world.
Feel free to write as much as you'd like to as I'd absolutely love to hear about your life. Some topics:
- favorite book (and recommendations!)
- favorite food
- school, work, hobbies
- recent song played
- cities you've lived in/like to visit
Please date your postcard! Thanks and Happy Postcrossing!
p.s. I am also interested in long-term communication with people from other countries. If you are interested, let me know. I will be immensely happy!