Hi! I live in a small rural village in British Columbia. It's very pretty here and I like it a lot.
I'm a mom of 4. We have 3 dogs.
I love how snow looks, just not having to shovel it.
The idea I could receive postcards from all over the world is very exciting! I've only done a small amount of traveling so far.
I have no real preference when it comes to cards as there are lots of places I'm interested in and haven't traveled to yet..
a few things I enjoy if you need some ideas:
- Mini Coopers (old and new)
- art nouveau or vintage images
- fairies and fairy gardens
- animals native to your country
- movie cards, InuYasha, Doctor Who
- castles are few and far between in Canada so I look forward to any cards of ones nearby to you..
- I've taken an interest in food and food packaging from other countries
** If you are from Finland ** I love the mischievous old Grannies of Inge Look! Makes me think of what my best friend and I will be like as old ladies :)
- your own pictures... your front door, the barn in the field, your cat or dog or hamster even...anything really.
- I do like to collect dragonfly stuff
- I'm interested in traditional dress if your country has such things..
what does everyday look like in your town/city/country?
- I have found some of what would be considered free or ad cards here could give a sense of what things are like for us living in this country and isn't that part of the point of exchanging postcards? to see what things are like? It makes me sad to see on profiles "no free or ad cards" when some of them have great visuals, beautiful pictures and current goings on in that town/city/country... If you would be good and happy receiving the card and it fits into what you consider a postcard, you can send it to me.
Please don't put the card in an envelope as I really like them showing their journey, being stamped with their postmark.
After all of that, I'd like to say Thank you for your card! I appreciate receiving it :)