I am Sachiko, female and living in Japan.
It's an amazing idea to exchange postcards with new unseen friends somewhere in the world :)
I like travelling abroad to feel culture, meet people there, and see UNESCO world heritages (been to 20 countries so far).
I also love music, movies, playing the piano, books and manga, delicious food of course, and playing with my big dog Borzoi in the park.
-+-+-+-+-+-+ PLEASE -+-+-+-+-+-+
- Date your card
- Give some key-words which you can think of "Japan"
-Share nice quote you know
-+-+-+-+-+-+ FAVORITE -+-+-+-+-+-+
I will be glad to receive any type of cards you chose, but it would be much happier if ...
- UNESCO, World heritage
- Unique stamps and stickers (I'm keen on collecting them!)
- Map / Tourist cards
- Landscape or city view of your country
- Original culture, festivals
- National/traditional costumes
- Handcraft, self-made (If you have this hobby)
- Maximum cards
- A little message in your own language with meanings
- Local food recipe information
- and… anything!
but no thanks for animals and cartoons since I already have enough, excuse me :(
A card in an envelope is highly welcomed. And if you can put some little things like stickers / used stamps, coin, etc. in it, I am sure I will be so surprised and feel very happy.
Thanks for your attention.
Grateful for the encounter with you and...
Let's have fun our Postcrossing!! :)