My name is Sabrina. I live in Beijing, the capital of China. I like to travel, see new places and understand his culture and appreciation of fine art. I also like to collect stamps and postcards. I think it is inherited from my mother.
I like the cards:
- Birthday cards (November)
- Festival cards (Easter, Valentine's, Halloween, Christma's...)
- Map cards
- Cute cards(Hello Kitty, Moomin, Jetoy, Gotochi and Disney theme cards)
- Greeting From cards of your country (Postallove: I already have Austria, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, HongKong, Hungary, Indonesia, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Singapore and Taiwan)
- Scenic spots and historic sites
- Royal family cards from your country
- Game of Thrones
But no hand-made/home-printed/AD/free and any bird cards, please:)
Don't forget to write your name, date and the postcard ID.
Oh... and write down your hobbies and where the best places in your country.
I'm looking forward to receiving your cards!
(I'll be grateful if you stick on interesting stamps.)
Ps.if you can print out the Chinese address and stick it to your card, your postcard will soon receive!