I am glad that you got my address. I am 52 y.o. woman, born and raised in Turku, Finland. I live with my beloved husband in a new log house in Kaarina, very near to Turku. Our two daughters and one son are living on their own already. I love my family, my friends, postcards, movies, theatre, pop / rock concerts, art museums and galleries, good food, nice restaurants, ice cream, rooibos tea, forest, sea, sun, flowers, cats, travelling (2018 Stockholm Sweden, Sevilla Spain, Montenegro / 2019 Lapland, Stockholm Sweden - again, Madeira Portugal), looking far, hiking, yoga, dancing, crafts, reading novels, magazines, watching drama/crimis on TV, learning (brain-based coaching & workplace big five latest), laughing, my work...
I love life :)
to make it short:
I like beautiful, colorful, cute and artistic cards - cards with an idea, something to think about or to look at many times.
My theme for 2019 is SMILE. Could you find a card about smiling faces for me? Or tell me when you smiled the last time?
and a loooot longer:
I would become really happy if the mailbox contained a postcard with
- POSTCARD ART, like Gapchinska, Norman Rockwell, Jetoy, Limoon, Victoria Kirdy, Anne Taintor, Sigute Ach, Suzanne Woolcott, Yana Fefelova or any postcard artist favourite in your country
- PAINTING / ART - no matter old or contemporary or modern or even post-modern. For example Carl Larsson, Van Gogh, Mucha, Gustav Klimt, Leonardo da Vinci and Japanese art are my favourites.
- WOMEN IN ART
- black and white PHOTO, PHOTO ART (color or b&w), old photos
- PEOPLE in various every day situations
- EMPOWERING aphorism, quote, poem (might be even in your language with translation, please)
- VINTAGE & retro cards, vintage ads
- UNICEF card (I've volunteered for UNICEF over 20 years)
- PIPPI Longstocking = Peppi Pitkätossu is my all time hero
- ROYAL families, especially Queen Elisabeth II
- ANGELS, saints, icons, madonnas
- NATURE: sea, water, sun, flowers (sun flowers, poppies, lavendel, flower fields, spring blossoms), storms, rainbows, sky
- cats and kittens, squirrels, small birds, penguins (used to have two adorable b&w cats ♥)
If you send a picture of your home country or home town, please tell me something about the place. I am always planning the next trip.
These are only suggestions. I am very thankful for the card you choose. You can visit my favourites and find out that many, many things inspire me.
Please write me something:
what are your 10 favourite things in life?
your favourite quote?
your favourite book or which book are you reading right now?
your favourite song? and why?
what will you eat for dinner today?
where did you travel last time? and next?
your favourite person or idol?
Wenn Sie aus DEUTSCHLAND sind, schreiben Sie mir bitte auf Deutsch. :)
I wish you a great day and all the best! Alles Gute! Bсего хорошего! Ha det bra! Voi hyvin! ♥