Hello to everybody!
I'm based in Cyprus at the moment with my husband and our lovely little daughter. I've been involved in oil and gas industry, dealing with the rig assets management system and quite specific technical translations. Therefore I'm interested in geology, oil production, drilling operations and so on. Along herewith I'm fond of being an English tutor to both adults and kids, and really have fun developing study programs based on my own experience, knowledge and other resources. I also do really like travelling and scrapbooking, tennis and coffee. Both of those bring lots of challenging adventures and unforgettable impressions, give an awesome opportunity for cultural, self-orientation and language experience, keep feeding with motivation and inspiration to live, be happy and make people happy around me:)
I'd love to receive postcards with:
- retro cards to show people in 20s-60s (made from real photos
- WWII related cards (made from real photos or any photos are appreciated, people, buildings, places, machinery, aviation or equipment), old or used (can be sent in the envelope);
- coffee theme (coffee-shops, coffee cups, people having coffee, Starbucks cards, coffee AD cards, coffee companies, with some interesting or funny facts about coffee on the back are welcome!!!);
- beer theme (breweries, beer mugs, beer AD cards, beer brands and companies, with some interesting or funny facts about beer etc.);
- rain/ umbrellas under the rain or snowstorm;
- AD cards of attractive design or eye-catching slogans
- with funny sayings or inspirational quotes on them;
- street views or any peculiar monument of your own place;
PLEASE take a chance to SCAN and UPLOAD your card before sending as this will help to spare my time for writing a card to another postcrosser. Thank you!
Exercise act of kindness and don't mind sending nice quality cards! Have a nice day! :)