I live in Matsuyama city in the southwestern part of Japan.
Matsuyama is the historical castle city with Dogo hot spring and half million inhabitants.
I am a geographer.
My speciality is the study of African cities and the alcoholic beverages industries in the world. So, I am interested in the cityscape, maps, local dishes and alcoholic beverages in particular.
I am glad to receive any postcards about the following local themes and I collect stamps.
1. Settlement landscape (cityscape, buildings, rural village scenery)
2. Eating and drinking(liquors, local foods, dishes, ingredients, restaurant)
3. Culture and sightseeing (festival, folk costume, people, sightseeing spot, natural scenery)
4. Various maps and traffic (trains, railroads, stations, canal, ships)
5. Africa(East and Southern African countries in particular)
6. Pin-up girls, erotica
7. Tennis and other sports
8. Seasonal cards (Xmas, Easter, Halloween or any other festival in your country)
9. Birthday cards(January)