My name is Natalie. I've been married over 20 years to Mike, and have a son, Isaac, 17, and a daughter, Alix, 14. Mike is a big fan of all forms of sports, closely following the Borussia Dortmund and Leicester City football teams, and English cricket. The kids are homeschooled, and Natalie collects stamps so we look forward to receiving a variety of postcards from around the world to practice geography and add to the stamp collection. If it doesn't cost you extra, it would be great if you'd send your postcard in an envelope, and throw in some candy wrappers (Isaac collects those).
We'd love to hear something about where you live to compare with our own lives, and a bit in your native language (Isaac is learning Russian but can't read cursive Cyrillic, Natalie is learning French, and Alix is learning German), or something about local holidays. We love all the postcards we get, but I'd prefer not to get multi-image postcards, and the following are particularly enjoyable:
- scientific themes, particularly outer space or sea creatures (octopods are my favorite!)
- science fiction/fantasy themes (especially dragons or related to books)
- sports teams
- scenery, particularly including the water
- impressive buildings (especially Gothic architecture)
- something special from your area
Looking forward to receiving fun mail!