My name is Natalie. I've been married over 20 years to Mike, and have a son, Isaac, 18, and a daughter, Alix, 15. Mike is a big fan of all forms of sports, closely following the Borussia Dortmund and Leicester City football teams, and English cricket. The kids are homeschooled, although Isaac is off to college this year. We look forward to receiving a variety of postcards from around the world to practice geography.
We'd love to hear something about where you live to compare with our own lives, and a bit in your native language (Natalie is learning French and Alix is learning German), or something about local holidays. We love all the postcards we get, but I'd prefer not to get multi-image postcards, and the following are particularly enjoyable:
- scientific themes, particularly outer space or sea creatures (octopus are my favorite!)
- science fiction/fantasy themes (especially dragons or related to books)
- sports teams
- scenery, particularly including the water
- impressive buildings (especially Gothic architecture)
- something special from your area
Looking forward to receiving fun mail!