Rubin1973is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,761 days).
My name is Lexi (Alexandra) and I live in a village near Cologne with my husband and my daughters
(10 and 7). During my free time I enjoy to read, to cook tasty vegetarian meals and to spend time
with my family. On weekends I like to visit flea markets for I collect historical postcards.
It would give me great pleasure to hear something about you - your everyday life, your favourite meals,
your favourite quote or interesting little facts from your country.
I always read the addressee´s profile to find the most matching card and hope you can do the same
for me though I appreciate all cards that I find in my mailbox. You may look at my favourites. There are
a lot of beautiful or interesting postcards I didn´t receive by now.
Beside this I love to receive following postcards:
* people´s faces - regardless of male or female, famous or unknown, young, midlife or very old
(I like photo cards much more than drawings!)
* American natives, First Nations People
* cards with vegetarian or vegan statement
(for example: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-3283556 )
* photos of James Dean or motives from the movies he participated in
* TV series "Sherlock BBC", "Bones" and "Game Of Thrones"
* anything related to Titanic (both historic pictures and the movie!)
* anything related to pharmacy/apothecary
* spiral staircases and other stairways
* Studio Draak www.studiodraak.nl
* artist Mila Marquis
* multiples by Guido Cecere (for example: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-711007)
* Postallove "Greetings from" cards (I´ve got Netherlands, Japan, Slovenia, China and USA )
* cards showing the same view in former times and today or in all four seasons
* sights of european capitals in Black&White
* Black&White with one colourful spot
* Ferris wheels, Merry-go-round
* lighthouses (in stormy sea I like best)
* aurora borealis/aurora australis
* the full moon
* red haired people
* British and DutchRoyalty
* photocards of robins and other singing birds, of ravens and crows, of owls, kingfishers and white storks
* same of wolves, foxes, cats, raccoons and bats
* lily of the valley, dandelion/blowball, fly agaric and all kinds of berries
I like to receive real postcards, hand written and stamped. No envelopes if it is possible. Nice stamps are highly appreciated.
(Folded greeting cards, letters or photos in envelopes are no postcards and are quite disappointing for me!)
Nice AD-cards, free cards and handmade are OK if they conform to my favourites. I´m not so keen on fun/comic cards
and unknown buildings without any explanation.
And please, respect my privacy - Don't give my address to anyone outside of Postcrossing (for example Touchnote) and don't show the back of my postcard on your blog/website.
Thank you very much for reading my profil!