My name is Ksenia. I live in a beautiful city of Santa Cruz, California with my husband and son.
I like reading and beautiful books, cycling, baking, music, puzzles, coloring and foreign languages.
Уважаемые русскоговорящие посткроссеры,
Русский - мой родной язык, мне очень приятно будет получить открытку на русском. Спасибо!
Please feel free to send me ANY postcard you like (I don't care about duplicates - each card is unique anyway), but if you need suggestions here's my wish list:
* Any card from my favorites - these are the ones I don't have yet.
* USA - vintage large letter Greetings from... (state, city)
* Have you been traveling recently and brought a postcard from your trip? Send it to me! And please write a word a two about your travels.
* Non standard-sized cards, that is over-sized, or long, or small, or somehow other shaped
* A piece of artwork - painting, sculpture etc.
* Cards from museums, galleries, exhibitions etc.
* People and portraits (color, black and white, photo, drawing - any kind), reading people in particular
* Something connected with your culture or place of living
* Pictures / photos of annual / cultural events taking place in your country or place of living (promotional cards or leaflets for such events will work as cards too)
* Holiday greeting cards - New Year, Christmas etc., and your local holiday greetings are very welcome too
* Any photo that you took yourself, of any place or object at any time, printed in any size
* Shaun the Sheep postcards for my son Alexander
* The Muppets
* Anna Silivonchik
* Pettson and Findus (Pettson och Findus, Viiru ja Pesonen)
* Star Wars anything
* Milk and milk products are my favorite drink / food, so any milk-related cards are welcome
* Northern lights (Aurora Borealis)
* Space anything - stars, spaceships, spacemen etc.
* Book cover postcards
* серия Петербургский алфавит
* Kiroileva siili
I will greatly appreciate it if you start your message with Hi or Hello or Greetings from (whichever you prefer) in your native language.
Please, put the date on the card... of course it will be on the stamp too, but hand-written date makes every card so special:)
Nice stamps are not a must but always appreciated.
You can send your card in an envelope if you'd like, and if you have a used ticket (bus, train, place, event etc) please put it in with the card, I'll love it :)
Thank you and happy Postcrossing!