Rotpelzis a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 1 year (693 days).
my name is Franziska. I live in Dresden (Saxony). I joined Postcrossing nearly 2 years ago and now it´s nice to go to my letterbox, because of the beautiful cards. But not only receiving a card is great! After getting a new adress, I have the big joy to find a real nice, suitable card for the person. So I take care in finding a fitting card. That´s at least as exciting and joyful as receiving a card. I hope you have fun in finding a suitable card for me, too. - Please take a look at my favourites on the postcard wall. These kind of cards I really love!
If you have the choice, I would like to receive postcards with following pictures:
- natural landscapes of your country (also watercolour paintings of landscape)
- historic buildings like castles, castle ruins, traditional farm houses and temples - if possible not city-view or multi-view with many little pictures - it´s hard for me to see
- something what is very special for your region (traditional food and costumes, special ceremonies) or country. Something what I could not see / experience in Germany.
- Japanese Culture and all about Japan
- Japanese Manga and Anime (only Shojo series; authors like Yoko Maki, Io Sakisaka, Mika Yamamori, Takano Ichigo ...)
- painting of artists before 1910 like John William Waterhouse (but I´m absolutely NOT fond of modern art or expressionism)
- Shaun the Sheep (especially Shirley)
- cosmic phenomen, planets and other astronomic objects
- "Greetings from ..." like of Postallove (those one, with the statistic information about the country. At the moment I have only 10 of them (Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, USA, China, Aland Islands, Singapore, Hong Kong, Poland, Finland).)
- the French comedian Louis de Funes
- cards related to the British writers Bronte sisters (Emily, Jane und Anne Bronte) and Thomas Hardy or their works (e.g. Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Tess of d`Urbervilles, Far from the madding crowd)
Please NO Add-Cards or folded cards without picture, NO Military or Erotic/Pin-Up. I´m also no fan of cards, which don´t have a picture, but only writing.
It would be nice if you date your card and if you could put some sentences in your native language on it (if possible with English translation). I especially like those cards, which contains more than one sentence ("Happy Postcrossing"). You can tell me such things:
- Especially interesting for me: What are you doing, when you have a very sad day, to feel better?
- some historic facts about your hometown / home village (when was ist founded? whats especially interesting there? where is your favorite place there?)
- your favorite (traditional) food (and what this contains)
- your favorite quotation
- special tradition in your region
- why did you chose this picture of the card for me?
And if you don´t want to write something: You can draw a fox or a sheep for me!