Rotpelzis a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 1 year (631 days).
my name is Franziska. I live in Dresden (Saxony). I joined Postcrossing some months ago and now it´s nice to go to my letterbox, because of the beautiful cards. But not only receiving a card is great! After getting a new adress, I have the big joy to find a real nice, suitable card for the person. So I take care in finding a fitting card. That´s at least as exciting and joyful as receiving a card. I hope you have fun in finding a suitable card for me, too. - Please take a look at my favourites on the postcard wall. These kind of cards I really love!
If you have the choice, I would like to receive postcards with following pictures:
- Especially I love pictures with natural landscapes of your country (I like also watercolour paintings of landscape.)
- historic buildings like castles, castle ruins, traditional farm houses and temples - if possible not city-view or multi-view with many little pictures - it´s hard for me to see
- something what is very special for your region (traditional food and costumes, special ceremonies) or country. Something what I could not see / experience in Germany.
- Japanese Culture and all about Japan
- Japanese Manga and Anime (only Shojo series; authors like Yoko Maki, Io Sakisaka, Mika Yamamori, Takano Ichigo ...)
- painting of artists before 1910 like John William Waterhouse (but I´m absolutely NOT fond of modern art or expressionism)
- Shaun the Sheep (especially Shirley)
- cosmic phenomen, planets and other astronomic objects
- "Greetings from ..." like of Postallove (those one, with the statistic information about the country. At the moment I have only 10 of them (Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, USA, China, Aland Islands, Singapore, Hong Kong, Poland, Finland).)
- the French comedian Louis de Funes
- cards related to the British writers Bronte sisters (Emily, Jane und Anne Bronte) and Thomas Hardy or their works (e.g. Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Tess of d`Urbervilles, Far from the madding crowd)
Please NO Add-Cards or folded cards without picture, NO Military or Erotic/Pin-Up. I´m also no fan of cards, which don´t have a picture, but only writing.
It would be nice if you date your card and if you could put some sentences in your native language on it (if possible with English translation). I especially like those cards, which contains more than one sentence ("Happy Postcrossing"). You can tell me some historic facts about your hometown / home village (when was ist founded? whats especially interesting there? where is your favorite place there?). Maybe you can tell me about your favorite (traditional) food (and what this contains) or your favorite quotation. You can talk about a special tradition in your region, too. Or you can say what the picture on the card has in common with you, why did you chose this picture for me? It´s your choice.
And if you don´t want to write something: You can draw a fox or a sheep for me!