Hello to all people worldwide 👋🏼
my name is Alexandra, 49 years old, married and mom of 3 adult kids. I love it to get postcards from all over the world! This postcrossing website is a great idea to become the world "smaller" :O)
My hobbies are travelling, reading, writing letters and cards, watching documentations on Netflix/TV and walking with my dog. I love the nature.
I am deaf, in the age of 13 years I have lost all my hearing in one night. Don‘t know why. In conversations I have to lipread and I can speak „normal“, I don‘t use the sign language. My life is full and happy, but in moment I have big problems with the mask retirement 😷. It isolates me.
So your postcards are very important for me, I love to have contact to others.
I love all postcards, but if you have following cards, I would be happy:
- landscapes, view, multiview or touristic cards from your place/country
- Historical buildings in your place of residence or surroundings
- or other special sights from your city / country
- my favorite pet is a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie, own one named Amy)
- colorful birds
- special cards explaining why they were chosen for me😀
- Keep Calm and....
- funny animals
- Elephants, Penguins, Butterflies
- Pandemic topic cards
- black and white photos with people from the last century
- Greetings from ...
- aerial photography
Just tell me a little bit about yourself: what are your plans for the future? What makes you happy? What was your best experience in the crazy last year ? How is the Covid- situation in your country? Do you know deaf persons?
Thanks a lot for every postcard!
Best wishes and stay healthy,