Hello fellow postcrossers!
I'm a Finnish girl, turning 30 this year (eek!!). I work as a waitress and I'm happy to meet so many different people on daily basis. I am very interested in foreign languages, cultures, foods and people. I find postcrossing a perfect way to explore the world a little bit.
I live with my boyfriend and we have 2 mixed-breed Russian rescue dogs, called Timi (he's a bit like a whippet) and Lisik (he's a bit like shiba inu). We recently moved from west coast of Finland to east border near Russia. It has been interesting to see how much e.g. nature and food culture can change within 600 kilometres. I feel like a tourist in my own country. :)
If you need inspiration on what to send me, here is a list of some things that I love:
- baking, cooking, pastry, spices
- coffee, tea, wine and cocktails
- fruits, veggies, root vegetables (especially I love citrus fruits!)
- winter nature / arctic views
- sakura flowers, buddhas, mandalas, asian decorations
- el Dia de los Muertos, skulls
- Hello Kitty, Totoro, Krtek, Moomins
- tattoos (I have quite many myself)
- Game of Thrones
- alternative people and culture (anarchists, punks, lgbt..)
- 50's style and pin-ups
- heavy metal music
Like many other postcrossers, I'm not a fan of multiview or ad-cards, and I love to read what you write to me. Often the text is more important than the photo (and don't worry abut the grammar). I'm happy to receive your card! :) I also appreciate stickers if you like to use them.
Thank you so much! Take care!