Hello, my name is Mariska and I am from the Netherlands.
I love the little things in life that make me happy... And one of them is sending and receiving postcards (for me they are like little presents). I also like cooking/baking, crafting, drawing, meeting friends, travelling and learning about foreign cultures.
I am really curious about what inspires you in life... what are your dreams, what makes you happy, what makes you smile!
If you like you can make a little drawing...
Suprise me :-))
I specially like postcards showing:
- children book illustrations
- a collection of items (for example doors, mail boxes, books, etc.)
- art (Salvador Dalí, Hundertwasser and Frida Kahlo are my favourite)
- beautiful photographs (both black/white and color)
- something special about your country or culture
- crazy/weird/stupid cards
- anything you think is beautiful, special or nice
I am looking forward to your postcard; sure that 'your little present' will make me smile ;-)
Cathy from USA, thank you for your postcard ("Greetings from Blue Ridge Parkway". There was no ID on the card, so please send me a message and I will register your card.