Please write, who or what made you laugh today? Maybe you had a funny moment, you are very welcome to share it with me :-)
People from JAPAN i have a little challenge for you :-)
My little cousin is a huge Japan fan (she loves Mangas, Animes, japanese lifestyle,....) If you are in the mood, maybe you can send me a little piece of Japan (that can be a tea, pen, stickers, something typical from Japan,....) In December, at her birthday i want to give her a box full with this little souvenirs. Maybe you can also write her name in japanese on an extra sheet of paper and a little greeting to her. Her name is: TABEA MARIE
All in an envelope of course.
But of course its also ok when you just send me a card. you don´t have to take part in this "challenge" :-)
I am Theresa and 27 years old. I am from Upper Austria and live in the city Linz.
As you can see my Passion is hiking in the beautiful Austrian mountains.
On the photo you can see my favourite one: The Schafberg, the heart of the Salzkammergut. I love being at this Special place.
In winter i enjoy cross Country skiing very much.
But i also love being at home. Painting by numbers and listen to Music makes me relax after a stressful day. Or just watching one of my favourite series on DVD. (Dexter :-))
Please send me cards from the country/city where YOU LIVE or you make holidays (Stamp and card should be the SAME COUNTRY!!)
if you can and if you like please use special stamps. I really appreciate beautiful stamps and/with special postmarks :-)
Postcards i prefer:
- landscapes, I also love drawings of landscape
- wild animals of your country
- drawings of cats (especially red ones)
- drawings of animals in general
- snow leopard, Jaguar
- guinea pigs
- goats (I love them, especially baby goats :-)
- tourist cards (if possible with the Name of the City
- Nature of your City
- Sights landmarks of your City
- funny things
- Australia (Uluru, Animals from Australia <3)
- Tv series Dexter, Gilmore Girls
- France: Hansi cards :-) (Alsace)
- Heidi, Wickie, Anne of Green Gables (Anne with en E)
- religious cards
- Covid 19
- handmade cards (especially drawings)
- chocolate, sweets, desserts!!! (i love sweet things, i prefer to eat the dessert before the main dishes :-)
Because of the back of the card:please don't write only happy postcrossing or greets from ....... That's so unpersonal and the Card is so empty then. i like colorful cards with Stickers and which gives me the feeling that this Card is Unique and not only a row of letters and sentences. i think that's also the purpose of this project.
Maybe you can draw me a goat, a guinea pig, or your favorite animal! Please try it! :-)
Ideas for writing:
- What will you do after you have written my card?
- What was your most curious adventure?
- How do you deal with the covid19 situati