I am Theresa and 25 years old. I am from Upper Austria and live in the city Linz.
As you can see my Passion is hiking in the beautiful Austrian mountains.
On the photo you can see my favourite one: The Schafberg, the heart of the Salzkammergut. I love being at this Special place.
In winter i enjoy cross Country skiing very much.
But i also love being at home. Painting by numbers and listen to Music makes me relax after a stressful day. Or just watching one of my favourite series on DVD. (Dexter :-))
Please send me cards from the country/city where YOU LIVE or you make holidays (Stamp and card should be the SAME COUNTRY!!)
if you can and if you like please use special stamps. I really appreciate beautiful stamps and/with special postmarks :-)
Postcards i prefer:
- tourist cards (if possible with the Name of the City/Country or State (USA) on it)
- Your City
- Nature of your City
- Sights landmarks of your City
- funny things
- paintings of your city and nature
- Guinea pigs :)
- popular Universities in the USA
- Australia (Uluru, Animals from Australia ♥)
- Tv series Dexter, Gilmore Girls, Breaking Bad
- Meeting cards
- Japan: cards from the designer Shinya Uchida
- France: Hansi cards :-) (Alsace)
Mensen uit Nederland. Alstublieft shrijvt in Dutch. Ik houd heel erg van de spraak. Bedankt.
I´ts important for me, that People are happy about the Cards that i send. So i take for everyone time to think what he or she would like. For that reason i am happy when People write what they really dont like to receive. So it´s easier for me searching a perfect Card. For me i don't like cards with flowers, handmade, art cards, ad Cards, historic, vintage cards. i also dont like Harenberg calender cards. Please Keep These ones for People who like them.
Because of the back of the card:please don't write only happy postcrossing or greets from ....... That's so unpersonal and the Card is so empty then. i like colorful cards with Stickers and which gives me the feeling that this Card is Unique and not only a row of letters and sentences. i think that's also the purpose of this project.
If you want please write me
- What special traditions do you have in your country/city.
- the most curious thing you have ever done in your life.
- What was your most curious adventure?