Hello, my name is Dmitry.
I was born in the Far East of Russia and 27 years lived here. If you want to get Far East from Moscow it takes you 8.5 hours on a jet plane or 6 days to go by train :) For the last 20 years I have been living and working in the Russian capital. I manage IT projects in the technology block of Russia's second largest bank. Every day we make life easier for thousands of people using our services and for our colleagues working on the front line by means of innovative technologies such as Big Data, artificial intelligence and machine learning, robotization, blockchain, cloud technology, biometrics, and others.
I adore dogs, especially Yorkshire terriers. There are two dogs in our family. Love things made for centuries and don't accept one-day handicrafts - plastic glasses, disposable towels, etc.
I really like vintage illustrative school of drawing and as a result old-school posters. I watch with great interest the armed forces and military equipment.
So I would like to receive:
- biathlon, сross-country skiing, world ski championships
- political leaders (monarchs) of your country;
- vintage American cars of the 50s with space design;
- das auto (Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi, VW)
- auto chic italiane (Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Lambo, Maserati)
- aviation, ships and public transportation;
- your country's armed forces, aviation and navy
- Yorkshire terriers
- Joseph Robinette Biden
- If you have postage stamps/postcards with pop and rock artists, or are from UK, Sao Tome and Principe, Central African Republic, Liberia, Guinea, Togo, Mali, Benin, San Marino, Guinea Bissau, Sierra Leone, Maldives, Tajikistan, Gibraltar, Niger, Ethiopia, Mozambique - I would be MEGA grateful for a postage stamp with the Queen / Depeche Mode band, George Michael, David Bowie, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney and others!!!
Is there nothing of my preferences? Feel free to take a postcard of your native city and send it. I will be glad to receive it! My languages: Russian and English.
It would be nice to receive card in an envelope with interesting, not mass-production stamps.
I will be very grateful if you attach a public transportation paper ticket (or transport card) of your city or from your trip.
Write about yourself, about what you do / think / feel. I enjoy reading. Do not print text (and your address), please. Write themselves, I would like to see your handwriting. Honestly, I love what you write on the back. Your handwriting touches me and I feel as if it is a gift. I'm not so happy about cards with just an address label glued onto it :)
Finally, If you don't know what to write, find a Wikipedia article on the card's cover and make your story :) Thanks for your time, good luck.
p.s. Please avoid of sending me: MULTIVIEW POSTCARDS and free/ads cards.
p.p.s.If you are from Ukraine, please write in your native language