I really love this website and I think I'm becoming addicted to Postcrossing!!! So far I've just received wonderful postcards and I hope to send and receive more.
Something about me: I'm Julia, a 32 y-o tour guide, live together with my husband and my little daughters Irene (born January 2013), Alba (August 2014) and son Aurelio (June 2016) in a seaside village in Northern Italy. I would like to live in 10 different places at the same time anyway, because it's very difficult for me to keep quiet!
I like reading, swimming, the seaside, outdoor activities and cooking. I'm also very keen on photography, even if I'm an amateur, but I really try to get the best from my camera. That's why I'm interested in postcards and so on. I really enjoy a postcard, especially if there's a very good picture on it.
I'd love to get any kind of postcards. Especially beautiful pictures no matter what the subject is.
Below you have a short list of desired subjects, but be sure that I like also to be surprised by something unexpected.
1. Kids first: if you happen to have a postcard showing a seal/sea lion (for Irene) or a penguin (for Alba) or a car (for Aurelio), you'll make their day!
2. I'd like to receive love themed postcards, i.e. lovers kissing each other
3. I *adore* Anne Taintor!!!
4. Black and white with coloured details
6. Airplanes and air balloons
7. Nature and green.
But I'll really treasure everything, so don't panic :) I'm not that picky.
If you speak a language that I understand, I would really like a card written in your language.
Thank you for reading and Happy Postcrossing!!!