*** I register the postcards as soon as I receive them. I'm not registering postcards traveling more than 59 days because I did not receive them, sorry. ***
My name is Ricardo and I'm born and raised in Granada, one of the southernmost cities of Europe. I studied Translation and Interpreting (German and Greek) and I'd like to know more about you and your beautiful countries.
A little more about my hobbies: cycling, music, listening to radio, trekking, literature, learning languages, science, traveling, manga...
If you need any suggestion about what to send, I like cards with/showing...
- ...something written in your language.
- ...landscapes, gorgeous / artistic (street)views of your city/country.
- ...on which you write something special 'bout you that you want to tell me.
- ...something related to cartoons/drawings (Escher; Ruthe; Arkas; Ibáñez; Goscinny; Sempé; M. Schultz; Watterson; Jim Davis; Quino...) European comic or manga.
- ... country/electric guitars or music instruments.
- ... your favorite quote.
- ... related to video games.
- ... asian art (including Hinduist religious icons).
- ... museum cards.
- ... buildings/temples/skylines.
- ... minimalist motives/art.
- ... snowmen/ice/snow.
- ... 'season' (Fall, Winter).
- ... CD/Book covers.
- ... hedgehogs or bunnies. I love 'em :).
- ... trees.
- ... weather vanes.
- ... astronomy.
- ... traditional food
- I'm a huge fan of vexillology and cartography, so flags and maps are always welcome :).
Except for multiview postcards and kitties or puppies, maxicards, handmade cards and photos. I also don't like greeting cards (e.g. birthday, Christmas, New Year, Easter). No Touchcards, please. Save them for the ones that actually appreciate them!
I would be happy if you could send me standard sized cards (10 x 15).
Otherwise, I'm glad of receive your lovely postcards!
I'm expecting some words from you too, like a personal experience bound to the image on the postcard or just your thoughts, ideas, poems...
I'd really like to read something on your mother language on the back side of the card, despite I can't understand it :_) but I hope you'll help me with that.
I cannot wait to start receiving your postcards.
See ya :)
- Penpals: If you're looking for a penpal, you arrived to the right spot! I'm looking for penpals from all over the world (especially from Greece and Japan)! Feel free to send me a message and ask for my address