Hello to everybody!
My name is Alisa. I'm mother of two grown children, now living with my 4 cats in Vantaa, which is a neighbouring city of Finland's capital Helsinki.
Things that make me happy: my family & cats, nature, birds and other wild animals, books & reading, outdoor activities, sauna, friends, candles, red wine, chocolate, thunderstorms, sea & lake, countryside. But I also love old cities like Rome, Athens, Lissabon..
I only dream of making a long journey in Australia & New Zealand because I can't leave my pets for a long time..
I like many kinds of cards, but here are some of my favorites (not in the order of importance):
- Eagles, Ospreys, Blackbirds, Swans and other birds, WWF, Nature in general. Birdhouses! ;)
- horses, wolves, foxes, elephants.. all animals!
- Cats and wild cats (cards of black cats are rare?)
- candles, lanterns
- windows, doors
- tea- and coffeepots, Flowers, Gardens, Japanese gardens!
- Nature and fauna of Australia & New Zealand
- Norwegian Fjords
- beautiful classical art
- Christmas cards (not religious) are wellcome anytime! I love gnomes, tomte, tonttu...
Just examples: Svein Solem, Johnnie Jacobsen, Kjell E. Midthun, Trygve Davidsen, Jan Bergerlind, Thure Wallner, Carl Larsson. From these I accept also a written card.
Marjolein Bastin and Rien Poortvliet belong to my favourites, too.
Please: No tourist, map or statue cards, they just don't interest me. I take the receiver's wish into consideration, so it would be fair if you also did the same.
I appreciate this a lot and thank you in advance!
Welcome to check my wishlist:
** Please, send your card in an envelope (if it doesn't cause you extra cost) because:
- the cards without an envelope are too often damaged in mail. I think there is a sorting center machine which leaves ugly marks on the surface of the cards, not always, but too often. What a pity!
- I collect stamps (I also like beautiful envelopes :))
Would be nice to read your written message (not just Happy PC..)
Thank you very much for your postcard! I will love it! :)
PS. The cat in my avatar is Juuso; a big boy, weighing 7+ kilos, and it's muscles, not fat ;) He is one of my Norwegian Forest Cats. Mama's sweet boy!