HELLO! I'm a 26-year-old girl from Shanghai, China. I studied Italian linguistics and literature in university and have been in Italy for a period of time. So Italy is just like my second hometown. Right now I am a high school English teacher and I love my job. I'm a big big fan of movies and sports(tennis and soccer are my favs).
My fav is map card and I prefer the following kinds of postcards:
*** the map or national flag of your city or your country;
*** film poster(esp. Titanic,Harry Porter, the Joker, Captain America)
*** Star Trek and Mr. Spock!
*** Marvel Comics or Japanese animation
*** anything related to soccer or tennis (AC Milan and Roger Federer are my favs)
* zombies; ghosts
* Grey's Anotomy
* anything related to Italy
* sci-fi; fantasy; space and universe
* funny cards
* women wearing kimono
* lighttower; ocean
* traditional culture of your nation
* sunrise or sunset
* If you don't have the cards above, then beautiful views of your own city is also nice.
Anyway, I'm still glad to receive any kind of postcard you send to me, but please NO:
* AD or FREE card
Dear Swiss friends, if possible, I'm looking forward to receiving the stamp of Roger FEDERER, as an exchange, I'd like to send back postcards to you if you want.
If you are Italians, you can write to me in Italian and tell me something about your town or city, I'm very interested in italian culture.
* As China is such a big country and the post system sometimes lose cards, if your postcard has travelled over 60 days, please be patient, it will maybe arrive soon.
* If possible, you can write or print my address in Chinese, that will be faster.
* I will register your postcard as soon as I receive it.
BTW, I'll be pleased if you write to me some phrases or sentenses in native language for I am a student of linguistics and literature, and please translate it into English,thx...