RachelMS(or Rachel) is a member in New Zealand . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,022 days).
Hello future friends!
Brief bio: married, mum of 2 + works full time, likes reading, art, museums, travel, wine, coffee & margaritas 😜
I've collected postcards since I was a youngster. I love them all, but if you want some ideas, any of the following would be appreciated - as long as they are from your own country:
* ancient sites, artefacts, statues, temples, sculpture, indigenous art
* wildlife from your country
* illustrated versions of landmarks / your city
* Trees, leaves, art, black & white, reflections, views through windows or arches, street views
* Art cards
* day of the dead/ sugar skulls
* little red robins
...... BUT anything & everything is welcome! Just no envelopes if possible.
I look forward to hearing from you.