RachelMS(or Rachel) is a member in New Zealand . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,251 days).
Hello future friends!
Brief bio: married, mum of 2 + works full time, likes reading, art, museums, travel, wine & coffee 😜
I've collected postcards since I was a youngster. I love them all, but if you would like some ideas, any of the following would be appreciated - as long as they are from your own country:
* ancient sites, statues, indigenous art
* wildlife from your country
* illustrated or black/white versions of landmarks / your city
* reflections, views through windows or arches
* winter scenes, (especially with snow, as we don't get snow where I live)
* red robin, raven, bison, day of the dead, donkey, coffee...
...... BUT anything & everything else is welcome! Oh, but no envelopes if possible, I like them 'travel weary'.
I look forward to hearing from you.