we are the R4 family (5/15/43/42) + (3 geese/5 + 3 cats (momentarily)) and want to try out the new pc2 version.
Our hobbies and interests are:
music (Frank Zappa, Freddy, The Enid, Rory Gallagher, ....)
books (Charly and Lola, Miffy/Nintje, Olivia, fairy-tales, ...)
geocaching, art-exhibitions, canoeing, strolling around, ...
We really like written and stamped postcards from the country of origin :)
(no need to use stickers and envelopes)
We like to see where the card comes from, maybe with some provided information about the front-side.
There are some cards we like more than others:
- glasshouses, botanical gardens
- street scenes, places with people
- modern art, art nouveaux
- cityviews, skyscrapers, interesting buildings
- design-related, interesting advertisements
- masks, markets, murals, maps
- portraits, photos, pop-art
Just for (hobby-)artists or those who would enjoy it: if you have the time you could draw an angel on the card, please!
Happy to be here
cards we discovered at flickr and like: