My name is Lubov, I live with my husband in Kyiv, Ukraine. My name translates into English as "love", and it's a pretty common name in my region. =)
I am a kind of stay-at-home person. My hobbies are knitting, cross-stitching, reading. At the moment knitting is my greatest crafty passion.
I will appreciate every postcard you personally like and think I should have one. But please, _NO_ DEAD ANIMALS, BONES OR BLOOD!
I made a small list of my preferences that may help you to pick up a postcard for me. So, I like...
- pet rats
- black cats
- coffee cups
- fruits, small fruit, nuts, vegetables, spices
- cards with qualitative food photography
- landscapes: views of mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, countryside views, winter landscapes
- trams (I dream about postcards with Lisbon tram!)
- castles and fortifications
- old cottages and unique houses
- old city views, not urbanistic ones
Also I will be glad to receive holiday cards for Christmas, New Year, Easter or any other holiday celebrated in your country and for my Birthday in February. =)
I really like to read about people who stand behind the small piece of carton I'm taking out of my mailbox, so please, wright a few words about yourself - your work, hobbies, pets, children - everything you want to say to a stranger (to me, heh). Please, wright the date on the card you are sending.
If it's possible, please avoid using envelopes, sending folded cards, advertisement and handmade cards.
Have a nice day and happy postcrossing to you!