I am a 22-year-old girl living at the heart of Siberia. I studied English and Chinese at university and hope to learn some other languages eventually. I love travelling and making friends from all over the world.
Music is my obsession. My favourite bands are Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Doors, Joy Division, Radiohead... (I should probably stop here, there's too many of them). And I play in a rock band myself.
My interests also include books, movies and cartoons. My special hobbie is watching birds. They always catch my attention, either flying, perching or singing somewhere in bushes, and I can't help it.
Cards that I collect or would like to receive:
- rock bands
- space (shuttles, satellites, stars, black holes, whatever)
- novels/TV/movies/cartoons characters (especially Miyazaki's films)
- hockey (teams/famous players)
- people in their daily life (either adults or children)
- something traditional for your country
- city views (especially night views)
- nature (animals, forests, mountains, seas, etc.)
- art cards
- something crazy!
I love beautiful stamps.
Anyway, I am happy when I see any card in my mailbox. The choice what to send is up to you, just put a little part of yourself into it (figuratively!).
Have a nice day,