Expired: 2014: 8, 2015: 4
Longest traveled card: 330 days to China!
Hello, my name is Patrick Roman. I am looking forward to the card you're about to send me. I hope you will take the time to look for an appropriate card as I always make the best effort with the ones that I send!!! Just have a look in my favorites, cards I don't have yet but would like to get or else to give you an idea :-)
I live in the Netherlands, together with my wife and 2 daughters, aged 21 and 17. All 4 of us participate in Postcrossing which brings us lots of fun!
I work as a production Engineer in a chemical plant.
I will be (and love) travelling a lot during the year and love to see all parts of the world.
I am a real sports fan, and therefor like all kinds of sports.
A few months ago I bought my first motorcycle, a real racer and I love to ride it :-)
At home we are crazy about our animals: a dog, a Jack Russel named Dez, 2 Australian splendid parakeets named Coco and Gigi and I have a pond in my garden with lots of KOI carps. My wife has her own horse called Katara.
I love to listen to music of all kinds, it gives me peace and rest and there is always a kind of music that shows or can change your mood!
Another thing I really enjoy is watching movies. I have a large collection and could spend hours with my cinema system at home.
Cards I would like to receive are:
- sports or clubs from your region,
- space and related items like cosmonauts or planets
- Colorfull birds or tropical fish
- Serious (so no clothes/glasses) animal cards, like: pandas, tigers, wildlife.
- Motorcycles (racing bikes)
- Typography (image made up of text and words)
- scenery of your city or region,
- something traditional of your country or region,
- Architectural buildings from your region,
- Cards with your nation's flag or name of your country,
- joyfull and pleasant things that make people happy,
- Tattoos or drawings that look like that.
Could you please put the date on the card, when you send it?
Please write something about yourself on the card or write something in your native language, that would be very nice. Could you tell me why you have chosen your nickname, that would be interesting to know :)
Excited to see your postcards, it's something that brings joy to our lives!
I always register immediately when I've received a card!
Thanks and happy postcrossing,
Greets from Holland, the Netherlands