Basic facts about me:
• 69 year-old-woman now enjoying my retirement years - My avatar shows me in New Zealand, the most amazing place I've ever been.
• Adult daughter living in Queenstown, NZ and adult son in Colorado – no grandchildren
• Live with Robert, my partner of 21 years
• Current goal – visit all 50 U.S. State Capitols before I turn 70. I’ve visited 36 since September 2013 but have visited 49 of the 50 states in my lifetime. Alaska I’ve yet to visit.
• My dream – to have unlimited time and money to take a road trip all across the U.S.A. and then Canada
• Favorite places I’ve visited: NEW ZEALAND!! (Feb 2018), Prince Edward Island, Canada, Alberobello, Italy, Columbia River Gorge, OR, Mt. Rushmore & Custer State Park, SD, Forgotten Coast Highway, FL,
Please date your card. Nice clear cancels and beautiful stamps appreciated. I love Airmail stickers!
I’d love to receive:
- Swiss Postcrossers - I'd love to have a card showing the United Postal Union monument in Bern!
-Finnish Postcrossers -The newer Inge Look granny cards
- Italy – any scene of Alberobello, Italy
Other Postcard wishes/preferences
* ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TO RECEIVE -HANDMADE!!! –Show me your talent! I love beautiful, creative, handmade cards -painted, with markers, sketches, amazing collage, altered art.. let your creativity flow! These are better sent in an envelope. Decorated envelopes are quite welcome.
* Art cards are preferred to tourist views or town views. Prefer local art over well known artists
* Aerial view of state/country capitol building
* I prefer a single card, not folded - image on one side, message and stamps on back.
* 4 x 6 or 10 cm x 15 cm is preferred - large and oversize cards are almost impossible for me to store.
* Cards produced by Nouvelles Images, and Art Unlimited!
* Cards from my favorites or similar cards
* amazing reflection such as these: https://www.pinterest.com/pstcrdldy/amazing-
SELECTED THEMES FOR 2019 - just ideas
JANUARY – Smokey the bear, winter reflection, something about PEACE
FEBRUARY – Interesting faces – one that shows character or tells a story, geometric patterns & design
MARCH – Mailbox, Postcrossing meet-up or something about correspondence
APRIL – bright, colorful art card, or nature card representing spring – preferably no flowers
MAY – something that will make me smile or a map card of your country or region
JUNE – beautiful statue or sculpture, hands, alphabet, architecture,
JULY - altered art card - take a postcard & recreate it into something totally different from the original or create a handmade card just for me!
AUGUST – interesting doorway, gateway or window
SEPTEMBER – BIRTHDAY postcards!!
OCTOBER – something that represents fall or beautiful photo card of giraffe or zebra
NOVEMBER - Amazing reflection
DECEMBER – something that represents peace