Dear Postcrossing members:
I am a 72-year-old woman living in Colorado.
During the time of this global Coronavirus pandemic, I would like very much to receive art cards or something you have created that represents your thoughts and feelings about this situation we are all a part of.
My goal is to have a journal or timeline of sorts – not just from my own personal views but from the views of each of you from around the world. I know we are all being impacted by this in so many ways
You can share your positive thoughts or create something cheerful to make me smile. Or, you can create a card where you just write your feelings on a blank postcard size stiff paper but make it into a postcard. It would be like making a page from your journal into a postcard and sharing it with me. If you like, you can put it in an envelope. Decorate the page with doodles, drawings or something that expresses what you are feeling.
Here are some thoughts or ideas:
• How you are spending this time
• What is your biggest fear about this situation?
• How do you see the world a year from now
• Who is the first person you have been unable to have contact with at this time who you would like to hug when travel opens up more.
• What do you miss being able to do.
• Where would you like to travel to?
• What are you grateful for right now?
• If you could do anything at all to help right now, what would it be?
• How do you think your life will be changed as a result of this pandemic?
• What goal would you like to accomplish during this time?
• Have you have lost any friends or family during this crisis?
Please share any other thoughts, feelings or inspirations you have about this situation.
I look forward to seeing what you create and hearing your thoughts.
Thank you for sharing.
May you all say safe and well.