Dear Postcrossing members:
I am a 70-year-old woman living in Colorado.
During the time of this global Coronavirus pandemic, I would like very much to receive art cards or something you have created that represents your thoughts and feelings about this situation we are all a part of.
My goal is to have a journal or timeline of sorts – not just from my own personal views but from the views of each of you from around the world. I know we are all being impacted by this in so many ways
You can share your positive thoughts or create something cheerful to make me smile. Or, you can create a card where you just write your feelings on a blank postcard size stiff paper but make it into a postcard. It would be like making a page from your journal into a postcard and sharing it with me. If you like, you can put it in an envelope. Decorate the page with doodles, drawings or something that expresses what you are feeling.
Here are some thoughts or ideas:
• how you are spending this time now that we are limited in our activities.
• what is your biggest fear about this situation?
• what you hope will happen in the next few months.
• who is the first person you are unable to have contact with at this time that you would like to hug when we are able to be social again?
• what you miss being able to do.
• where would you travel to as soon as we are able to travel again
• what you are grateful for right now.
• if you could do anything at all to help right now, what would it be?
• do you think you will do the same job when this is over?
• how do you think your life will be changed as a result of this pandemic?
• what goal would you like to accomplish during this time?
• if you have lost any friends or family during this crisis
Please share any other thoughts, feelings or inspirations you have about this situation.
I look forward to seeing what you create and hearing your thoughts.
Thank you for sharing.
May you all say safe and well.