I'm Verena from Cologne and I think this is a wonderful project and I'd love to receive postcards from all over the world.
I'm very interested in other cultures and languages.
What I like:
- Disney princesses, especially Cinderella
- Keep calm cards
- Grumpy Cat (esp. "Worst card ever"!)
- Jetoy, Totoro
- unicorns, pegasus
- Angry birds, Hockeybirds
- Shaun the sheep
- Bonanza (Little Joe was one of my childhood heroes)
- Care Bears, Lady Lovely Locks
- Batman's Joker (esp. Heath Ledger!)
- Alice in Wonderland
- LOTR/Hobbit, esp. Thranduil & Legolas
- Pixar, esp. Ratatouille
- Eeyore & Piglet from Winnie the Pooh / Винни-Пух by Союзмультфильм
- Kim Min Ji, Leonid Afremov, Rudolf Koivu, Martta Wendelin
- guardian angels (sth. like this https://www.flickr.com/photos/126546988@N08/14918747102/in/album-72157646054105198/)
- Superheroes; Loki (Tom Hiddleston), Marvel & DC in general
- Colin Morgan, Cillian Murphy
- rats!! (but no mice or hamsters etc.)
- leprechauns, Guinness, Cut the rope's Om Nom
- TV series Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Seaquest, The Walking Dead
- icehockey, IIHF-cards
- everything related to Ireland and GB
- Queen Elizabeth II. (no other royalty please)
If you like you can have a look at my postcrossing favourites or my wishlist on Flickr :)
I don't want to be picky, but I don't like multiview-cards that much and please DON'T send me pictures of monkeys or Anne Geddes and children in general.
Thank you! :)
If you don't know what to write you can tell me about the last book you read. I'm always happy to get new book recommendations!
Postcrossers from Finland: It would be amazing if you could use Angry Birds stamps :)