My name is Polina, I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, I'm 30 years old, passionate about cross stitching and trying to become better every day. =)
I live with my husband and a cat. I work as a teacher at a university.
I would be glad to any postcard, however, there are certainly a number of favorite topics:
- macro photo
- postcards of an unusual shape
- black and white postcards
- food (in particular coffee, spices, etc.)
I don't really like multi-view postcards, selfmade postcards, postcards on a military theme, as well as surreal ones.
As for the content, it all depends on you. =)
But if you are too lazy to come up with what to write, or do not know which is better, I can suggest several topics:
- a few words about you, your family, your ordinary life (you can even just describe your ordinary day - it is really very interesting to know how and what a person lives on the other side of the Earth!)
- what is the weather on the day when you fill out the postcard (then it is better to indicate the date of filling - I will be interested)
- your habits
- or just share some unexpected discovery, information that recently really surprised you, struck you.
Best wishes and happy postcrossing!
- RU-3215190 to Germany for irgendwas_0815