I am Ploi from Bangkok, Thailand.
My hobbies are listening to music, collecting postcards and stamps (that's why i'm here =D), Starbucks cards, fountain pens etc.
I love learning new languages and new cultures. I also love snailmailing in case anybody want to do SNAILMAIL with me you can just send me a message here :D or direct message me via my penpalling account on Instagram : @piscoletters
I have also founded my non-profit stationery shop with all the proceeds donating to handicapped animal foundations here in Thailand ❤️
I love postcards showing:
- your town or city (views of churches, buildings, statues, etc.);
- your country (cities, region, nature, sea, lakes...);
- your culture: art, literature, folklore, society, local customs, dishes, etc.;
- flags and coat of arms (of your country, region, town);
- maps and geography-related stuff;
(trains, buses, metro, planes, roads, railways, bridges, etc.).
- panorama or natural scenery
I also like postcards with
- Beautiful stamps as I am also a stamp collector so I love seeing cool and nice stamps on the back of the postcard ❤️
- text on them, such as history, descriptions of a location...
Any other postcard will be fine
Please, try to attach as many stamps as you can on the card. I love seeing unique and beautiful stamps