I'm a retired teacher, married, mother and grandmother for 3 children and grandchildren.
Please send the card in the ENVELOPE, if possible (because I use stamps to my stamp collection and I don't want to hurt the postcards).
My favourite postcads:
- All MAXICARDS,
- stamp postcards,
- cute postcards, suitable for children
- frog postcards for my granddaughter Tuuli
- float postcards(a float of a fishing poles) are especially welcome for me! My surname Koho means a float in English! 🤗
- church postcards (indoors or outdoors)
- your favourite tourist postcard! Please let me know, why you like it!
- a good friend of mine collects train, bridge and windmill postcards. If you like to help me to send him postcards, please send a postcard unwritten and write your greetings on a paper. 💕
- a postcard with bright colours
Suomesta toivon Kirkkokortteja!❤
My hobby is also collecting stamps from around the world, so please put beautiful recent stamp / stamps on an envelope. I have enjoyed of www.100stamps.club, which is a similar club as postcrossing, but with stamps.
If you have some used stamps for me I would be very thankful. If you write me your name and address, I am happy to send you stamps in return or a thank you postcard or postcards.
No ad postcards please, only if they are especially beautiful.
I´m in facebook with the name Pirkko Marjatta (Littly My from Moomins). New friends are wellcome!
Have a nice day and happy postcrossing!