Hello, I'm Pirkko from Finland. I am a middle-aged preschoolteacher, married and a mother of two sons. I live in the countryside in an old but modernized house. I love silence and nature and I often go to a forest with my camera.
My hobbies are photography, reading, nordic walking and swimming. I also have a blog of my own. If you want to visit it, the address is http://kylatiella.blogspot.fi. I like to visit museums and art callerys. I also study german and it makes me really happy. Ich finde es so toll, Deutsch zu lernen!
You can send me every kind of cards, but especially
* something about your country (churches, landscapes, monuments),
* people in their national costumes,
* different kind of moosecards(because my family name is Moose (Hirvi in finnish) :)
* Christmas, Easter,
* handmade cards.
* postcards made from colourful food package of your
country (it would be especially nice!)
* welsh corgi-dogs (my son and his wife have a lovely welsh corgi, Mauri, and he is very important to me, too)
* aus Deutschland möchte ich gerne alte, nostalgische Karten (z.B. von der DDR-Zeit) bekommen. Danke schön!
* Suomesta tulevissa korteissa olisi kiva nähdä Marja-Liisa Pitkärannan tuotantoa.
If you want to send your card in an envelope, it can also be handmade (from old magazinepages). Thank you! I'm waiting for your post!
ps. Please, tell me something about your life and what makes you happy. What do you especially love in your homeland? It would be nice to read some words in your language.
Happy postcrossing! ❤️