my name is Carina.
I love travelling and backpacking and to get to know other countries and cultures! I'm a secundary school teacher.
I'll like every postcard you send, but I would LOVE to receive one of the followings:
•If you live in a country with less than 5000 users, please send a postcard showing your country/city/an animal of your country s.o. Thank you!
• whales (all species, pics and drawn ones, any kind of whale-postcard, I love to collect them!) ♥
• touristic postcard with a view (single- or multiview, also nightview) of the place where you live or of your country/state; nature/landscape/culture of your country, also UNESCO world heritage sites of your country or famous landmarks (Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty..) ♥
• birds in general (especially little ones and/or colorful ones (like parrots, loris, bee-eaters); I really love birds so much!!!)
• collies (rough), a wonderful dog breed, maybe you know it as "Lassie". I have a Collieboy and I love him! ♥
• persons with dogs (sheperd with sheepdog, baby with dog, children with dogs..) ♥
• illustrations of Beatrix Potter
• traditional clothing and traditional food of your country
• Mila Marquis - Postcards ♥
• Doors and windows ♥
• cupcakes, macarons, cake-pops
• Rolf Lidberg's trolls ♥
• shaped cards
• every card from my favourites (not received yet, just choose your country): http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Picaflora/gallery/favourites
Have you ever seen one of these postcards? I would really be so happy to receive the one or the other! ♥ ♥ ♥
To users from FLORIDA, USA: I'm fallen in love with this postcard: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-1581970 If you know where to find it, I would be sooooo happy to receive it! ♥ ♥ ♥
I love real postcards, no printed or folded ones!
Please, don't use envelopes! :)
Interesting stamps or nice stickers etc. are always a welcome addition to the card too.
Happy Postcrossing and thank you in advance,