Greetings from the Russian geologist (my specialization is mineralogy and petrography). I'm in my thirties and naturally I'm crazy over mineralogy. Besides that I have a lot of hobbies (handcraft, hiking, reading, painting, roses and spices (spicy herbs) gardening...) Fall is my beloved season and the HOMM III is my favorite game forever. I like piano music (modern and classic), oldschool jazz and folk rock. I am cheerful, optimistic and open-minded Capricorn. Sometimes I send my cards from my trips that's why you can see different city marks on the stamps. Thank god for my sense of humor and for my hubby and for your patience and your tolerance my mistakes in languages (oh, please, correct me!)
You are welcome to use any kind of postcards and just regular postage stamps; the most important for me is your message :o) Please, don't use envelops if it's possible.
You can write me about your favorite books or movies, about your plans for the week or the year (or 5 years!), or about something you're worried about; your hobbies, where have you been ever and to where you just dream to go. You are welcome to whisper me your secret or not yours one ;o) How was your day? What will our world, our society and technology look like in 100 years? But if you wish to write me a very, very long letter (oh, I love letters!) I'll be glad to get it into an envelope even without any card and I promise to answer you )
There are a few my favorite themes on postcards, but don't worry if you don't have anything close at hand. I enjoy every postcard!
- culture, traditions and common life of your country / people.
- geography, astronomy, sciences,
- rocks and minerals,
- aerostats, flying balloons, hot air balloons (montgolfières)♥,
- world-peace, international cooperation, charity,
- all about the Belle Époque (life-style between 1890-1914),
- painting (aquarelles/watercolors, botanical illustrations, impressionists and expressionists, Pre-Raphaelites)
- retro advertisement,
- architecture (especially Art Nouveau (Modern Style/Jugendstil) in architecture),
- literature illustrations,
- caricatures and agitational posters,
- landscapes and views,
- houses and cottages.
And again: ANY kind of cards welcomed, the most important for me is your message :o)
Also I don't mind to get from you any kind of free or ad cards, greeting cards, handmade or self print cards if you like it and wish to send it to me. But you should be aware that these types of cards are better to put in an envelope in accordance with postal regulations.
With best wishes,