Hallo / Halo / Hello / Salut / Hej / Ciao / Hola / مرحبًا fellow postcrosser! 🙂
I'm Pauline, a mid-20 globetrotter from Germany (lived in Sweden and Colombia). 🙂
I'm interested in traveling, music, dance, reading, movies, photography, psychology, philosophy, (leftist) politics ... and in cultures and languages!
But as I'm a very curious person I always want to learn new things no matter to which topic one would assign them. 🤓
* Related to my interests, beautiful landscapes and architecture, cultural specialties, photography, (wild/rare) animals/nature and illustrations/artsy cards, all things Latin American.
* My favorites are usually cards I haven't received yet.
* Something that's special for you or for your country, something you like or are interested in (and tell me why).
* Send something from your country if possible (especially from one of the rarer countries here on PC).
* Pretty stamps are always nice. ;)
* Please no ad/free cards unless they are really nice ones and related to my interests.
* I'm a language enthusiast, so I'll be glad to also read/learn some words in your native language (with translation)!
* If your mother tongue is FRENCH, SPANISH or ITALIAN it'd be great if you can write in this language.
* I'm also interested in PORTUGUESE, ARABIC and TURKISH so simple phrases (in legible script) with translation are very welcome.
* Please write more than just 'Greeting from...' or 'Happy Postcrossing'! The message matters as much as the card. ;)
* I would love to get a MUSIC RECOMMENDATION from your country (artist or song) so I can extend my Globetrotter Playlist. :)
* You can also tell me about your favorite author, book, folktale, movie, photographer, painter, scientist, discovery, ... I'm glad to discover new things! :)
* I love to travel, so I'd like to discover what's special in your city, region or country.
(So far: AT 🇦🇹, CO 🇨🇴, HR 🇭🇷, CZ 🇨🇿, DK 🇩🇰, EE 🇪🇪, FI 🇫🇮, FR 🇫🇷, DE 🇩🇪, HU 🇭🇺, IS 🇮🇸, IT 🇮🇹, NL 🇳🇱, PL 🇵🇱, PT 🇵🇹, ES 🇪🇸, SE 🇸🇪, VN 🇻🇳.)
🔄 DIRECT SWAPS:
If you want to do a direct swap/pen-palling, please tell me why you want to do so and include the word "Razupaltuff" in your message (to avoid random requests). :)
The world is full of opportunities to get to know new people, to hear the funniest & saddest stories, to make friends who live right next door or miles and miles away.
I usually put my address on the postcard in case of problems with the postal service. I don't expect a return postcard although, of course, I'll be happy if you want to answer. ;)
(Last update: August 13, 2019)