My name is Sandra, I live near Hannover and do look very much forward getting (as well as writing) all kind of cards from (resp. to) allover the world.
What Postcrossing is about for me:
I have been surprised within the last years so often by your choice, even if you get a card you would never even take for yourself - it might be the right one. So I leave it up to you. Whatever you think would be suitable - just let me know why you think it fits - and send it to me. I am looking forward to it!
But, if I may make a wish for a motive - I thought of the following:
* Only a few years ago, I have been infected by a new virus since I have been on a motorcycle tour for the first time... If ever you will find a motorcycle-postcard in your collection - I would be happy to get it....
* Perhaps you will find a card with "bad" and stormy weather, grey sky, different clouds or even snow and ice...
* You can also choose churches, also different kind of views into a sacral building...
* By chance you might have a card with one of the following animals
----> snakes and crocodiles
I believe, they are more or less often misunderstood. And if you would like to - please send it to me - I would be happy with it.
* Any art is welcome. Choose what you like, what is funny or just impressing.
* I do share the love to Studio Ghilbi - if you've also do, let me know your favourite movie or character or choose a card, if you find one ^^
* And last but not least Pokémon or other anime-characters (my kids told me, you are never too old to like this kind of art)
I like reading, music and all other art like paintings, drawings, photography, fashion, design, (gothic) architecture and so on in nearly every way. Also doing some sewing and other handcraft and love a cup of tea or coffee and any cake when suitable.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and for any personal word about what kind of art you do like or how you live. I do very much appreciate this. If you like, it will be a pleasure to find a drawing from you as well.
NB: If any card you sent to me has not been registered within the expected timeline, please contact me and I will enter the ID as soon as possible. But pls. understand that I won't register in advance as long as a card might still be on its way. Sorry for any inconvenience.