My name is Pascale, I live in Northern France near Belgian border. I like arts, drawing, painting, pasting, scrapbooking, crocheting, biking and my two cats ;-)
I love discovering new landscapes, visit cities, and learn about the way of life of people worldwide.
I'll be happy with any postcard you send me, but if you need inspiration, here's a list of my favorites:
- graphics cards
- warm colors, especially orange
- sky (day or at night, cloudy or empty, with the sea or land or just sky)
- books and libraries, writing materials
- chicory (plant and drink)
- Mafalda by Kino
- "Art déco" buildings and furnitures
- a work of art situated in your city / country
- the museum of your city / country
- typical landscapes of your country, region, city
- vintage subjects
- "Keep calm and…"
- "Greetings from..." serie from Postallove
- unusual, bizarre, crazy, amusing card
- handmade card, drawn, paint, collage, photograph, cut food packaging 10x15 cm (4x6 inch)
Could you write your name, the date and outside temperature on the postcard ?
And it would be nice to read words or sentences in your own language with translation in English or in French.
I do not like :
- multi-view card, folded card, envelope
- Valentine/Halloween cards
- indecent/erotic cards
Happy Postcrossing !