I'm 30 years old and I work in a Leroy Merlin store in Brescia. I live in a small town, Botticino and I get married in 2014.
About people from U.S.A.: if you want to make me very happy, send me one of your presidential dollar coin! I have already nine of them: Washington, Madison, Quincy Adams, van Buren, Buchanan, Johnson, Harrison, Hayes and Garfield. THANK YOU!
About people from RUSSIA: I collect 10 Rubles coins about the towns of martial glory. Conis that I miss: Velikiye Luki (2012), Kronstadt (2013), Tver' and Kolpino (2014), Grozni, Kalach-on-Don, Kovrov, Lomonosov, Khabarovsk, Taganrog, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Maloyaroslavets and Mozhaysk (2015), Staraya Russa, Gatchina, Petrozavodsk and Teodosia (2016). I collect even 10 Rubles coins about the federal republics. Coins that I miss: Penza Region, Republic of Ingushetia, Tyumen Region, Chelyabinsk Region (2014), Grozny, Kalach-on-Don, Khabarovsk, Taganrog, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Maloyaroslavets, and Mozhaysk (2015), Belgorod Region, Amur Region and Irkutsk Region (2016).
About people from JAPAN and TAIWAN: I would like to have some of your famous Gotochi cards, please! At the moment I just have one of them (Nagano, 2015 issue)!!! And of course even the Taiwanese Gotochi style postcards are welcome!
About people from LITHUANIA: I would be very happy if you will send me some of your new Euro coins. I am still missing the 20 and the 10 cent and the 5 and 2 cent. If is necessary I can send back some coins too.
First of all: NO MULTI-VIEW postcard! Please PUT THE DATE on the postcard! And DON'T PUT ANY STICKER on the back of the card! Thanks!
I would like to recieve:
* landscapes (maybe something with the mist or snow or a storm! I even like woods) and UNESCO sites;
* pictures/photos you made on your own;
* 007 James Bond;
* sport events like Olympics games, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro Cup and many others, even NBA (favourite team? Chicago Bulls!!! But every kind of NBA postcard will be always welcome);
* penguins, turtles or hedgehogs but not any other animal, please!;
* Postcrossing meetings
* sexy girls (even drawings);
* something about horror (horror movies, for example);
* or, if you want to send me a coin or a bankonote of your country in an envelope, I will be very, very, very happy! Even Euro coins are very well accepted!!!
I am very intrested in numismatics and banknotes, literature, italian comics and many other things!
Another hobby is Eurobilltracker (for informations: http://www.eurobilltracker.com/?referer=163018), in which I use the same user name.