Hello from Ukraine! Вітання з України! "Vitannya z Ukrainy!"
My name is Katerina. I live in Zaporizhzhya with my family. I like traveling, theater, jazz, reading, drawing pencils and discovering the world with my kid Sonya. My hobby is restoring old toys and making Ukrainian traditional dolls - motanky.
MY FAVORITES - my ALREADY RECEIVED postcards, it's just a compliment to a sender! PLEASE, CHECK MY 'RECEIVED' to avoid duplicates! Good idea for a postcard:
- NATIVE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, aborigines, tribes, people in national clothing (portraits, photos, drawings)
- WHALES: orca whales, humpback whales, dolphins, beluga whales,etc. To see whales in the ocean is my big childhood dream.
- LORD OF THE RINGS and THE HOBBIT. Any character is welcome, official posters, maxi cards, cinema Ad-cards, book illustration... You'll make my day!
- Moomins (BIG THANKS to everybody who sent Moomins, my daughter Sonya is crazy about them!)Moomins on postcards, stamps or stickers are big surprise. If you're Moomins fan, tell what character do you like most and why,or draw them :)
- DOCTOR WHO
- MANATEES; WWF, wild animals, sea life.
- MAXI-CARDS, be free to write on them.
- Space NASA, Apollo 11, stars and galaxy...
- Geisha, Kokeshi-dolls, Kabuki, Gotochi cards.
- Japanese and Chinese traditional painting.
- Antonio Gaudi and Friedensreich Hundertwasser architecture.
- Art. Surrealism, Naïve art, contemporary, Frida Kahlo, Robert Bissell bears. Alphonse Mucha, Absinthe postcards.
- UNESCO sites, unique nature landscapes, local architecture, street art, single view of your city\country.
- Dragons, unicorns, mermaids, elves, trolls and other mythical creatures.
- Local FESTS, CARNIVALS, dances, musical instruments, traditional crafts, FOLK TOYS.
- British Royal family.
- Everything related to the THEATER; classical opera or China Beijing, etc. I'd love to receive an envelope with used theater tickets or brochures about the play.
- Museums. Archaeology (especially dinosaurs and mammoths, ancient cities.
- Inge Look's ladies. I have № 2 3 6 26 28 42 43 already.
- Lilo and Stitch, Pippi Langstrumpf, Krtek (Krteček).
But I'd love to receive any other card too. YOU and your WORDS are definitely FOREMOST! A good story is more important than a pretty picture. Write "Hello" or few words in your native language.
NO FOLDED, cutting from greeting cards PLEASE! I ask you to send me stamped and signed POSTCARDS. I love stamps and stickers and always ready to share Ukrainian stamps with Postcrossing friends. Some used stamps are little treasure for me.
My fidget kid Sonya likes Indians (native people of North and South America), orca whales, gorillas and bears. She's 9 and your postcards are the part of our every-evening-reading. I do my best to teach her listening and understanding other people, to make friends, share thoughts and emotions, to see how big our world is.
Thank you for wonderful postcards! Best wishes and smile from Ukraine!