Pajamela(or Patrycja) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,290 days).
My name is Patrycja and I live in Sławków, a small town on the south of Poland.
Types of cards I collect:
- city views (only from the country of origin)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (only from the country of origin)
- beautiful landscapes of the country of origin
- a flag of the country of origin (covering an entire card). I currently have: AU, BE, BR, CA, CN, CZ, ES, RU, Scotland and USA.
- wild animals characteristic for the country of origin
- foxes, owls, wolves, eagles and other wild animals in their natural habitat
- wild baby animals in their natural habitat
- state maps from the USA. I currently have: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MT, NE, NM, NY, NC, OR, PA, SC, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI. If you have a state I already have but a different map, you can send it, too!
- Fauna of Belarus
- Fun Taiwan
- Harry Potter
I don’t like:
- GF cards (official or unofficial)
- cows, pigs, sheep and other farm animals
- art (a painting might be a world-class masterpiece but I still don’t really appreciate it)
- ad/free cards
- handmade cards (I’m sure there is someone out there that will appreciate them, but it’s not me)
- Christmas, Easter, New Year, Valentine, birthday cards (folded or postcards)
- leaflets and other things sent instead of cards (the site is for exchanging postcards, after all)
I like my cards written and stamped so please, don’t send them in an envelope. I’d also really appreciate if you wrote a date on the card.
Cards in my favourites are cards that I already HAVE.
I register cards on the same day as I receive them, so if I haven’t registered yours it means that it didn’t arrive. I DO NOT register and ID without a card, sorry.
Русскоговорящие Посткроссеры, можете писать по-русски. Я много понимаю по-русски но пишите явно пожалуйста что я могу дешифровать что Вы написали :)