P-staris a member in Australia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,207 days).
A penpal got me into Postcrossing and now I am hooked.
Hobbies: swimming, cooking, movies, books, camping, finding nice bargains at flea markets/ second-hand shops, performing arts, esp. theatre, play the flute, love to sing and write stories, arts & crafts...
I look forward to receiving cards worldwide, especially with the following themes:
* city/ town/ village
* theme parks esp. roller-coasters/ carousel/ Octoberfest/ beer or wine festivals/ Volksfest
* monument/ landmark
* underground map/ bus map/ train maps
* shaped cards
* Greetings from postal love series
* cartoon characters
* movie stars
* singers/ music groups
* Doctor Who
* vintage style
* star signs/ horoscopes/ Chinese Lunar New Year
* Northern lights/ star constellation etc.
* fairy tale characters
* Ortsschilder and Chronikkarten from Germany
* Royals from any country and the NEW ROYAL BABY in the UK!
* food/ fruit & vegetables & recipes
* black & white/ sepia
* shoes/ jewellery
* anything about knitting or sewing
* VW beetle (old or new beetle)
* anything music-related/ instruments esp. flute, drums or guitar
* Nouvelles images
* anything about Eurovision Song Contest
* ad cards (any theme)
* maxi cards (any theme)
* Irina Zeniyuk (blue cats)
* The Flash/ Arrow/ Riverdale
* Postcrossing meet-up cards
* Harry Potter/ Twilight/ Vampire Diaries
NO HANDMADE OR FOLDED CARDS OR GREETING CARDS THAT HAVE BEEN CUT IN HALF. ONLY REAL POSTCARDS PLEASE!
In addition, I've set up a monthly challenge and you can also send cards on the following theme:
May: anything sports-related
June: black and white images - any theme
July: maxi cards - any theme
August: people smiling/ embracing/ holding hands
September: weather-related (rain, snow, umbrella, ice flowers, puddles...)
November: insects/ creepy crawlies
December: lights/candles, angels, Xmas/ New Year
From time to time, I get cards without ID and even Postcrossing can't help me find them, so if I haven't registered your card after a while, check my profile. I will usually post a message here if I need extra help from you or pls email me on firstname.lastname@example.org