Dear fellow cardlovers,
I live with my catfamily near Ghent. I love reading, writing, hiking, gardening, being around animals, hugging trees, having discussions to learn about other people's views, listening to classical music, singing, line dancing, meditating and putting a smile on other people's faces whenever I can.
Feel free to send any card you like or choose one of my favorite subjects:
* cats (they are my passion)
* may-bugs (hanneton, Maikäfer, meikever) would make my day!)
* swallows, sparrows, owls, foxes, rabbits (or any other animal)
* nature (specially trees, the birch is my favorite)
* anything to do with reading and writing
* garden related (benches,birdhouses,fences,flowerpots)
* cards with inspirational quotes
* doors and windows
* rooftops (ideally with one or more cats)
* anything magical
* images of Buddha
* Christmas cards in December (love them!)
I would love to read about:
* your personal motto or favorite quote
* your deepest wish
* something extraordinary or mysterious that you experienced
* your favorite book
* your favorite smell, sound, material, object,...anything
* what you couldn't live without and why
* the one thing you want to do before leaving this world
* what you would like to change about the world we live in
* what makes you happy
* what you consider to be the meaning of life
* your addiction :)
The more you write, the better.
Cards without an enveloppe are great but in an enveloppe the card is better protected (such a shame when beautiful cards get damaged) and you have more space to write but I'm happy to get both, what is most convenient for you. I will register any card I receive as soon as possible.
Your card is a special gift of positive energy that will be cherished. The ones I like best are framed and used in my house for decoration so I can admire them all the time :).
In my favorites I selected cards I like very much but haven't received yet, so it's my wishlist. I won't be putting any received cards in my favorites as they are all appreciated equally.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile and for making my day extra special with your message/card! Can't wait to read you!!!