My name is Petr and I'm a journalist from Prague.
My hobbies are internet, books, comics, rock music, board and computer games (mostly RPGs).... yes, I'm a nerd, I know it.
Also I'm fan of football/soccer and hockey and Sparta Praha team in both sports.
I also love flea markets and charity shops - you'll never know what you can find there.
I love good beer and good food, there is no cuisine I can't enjoy, so feel free to send me recipes and recommendations for your country's beer.
What can you write me? Whatever you want, I'm a curious person, but please do not send me a blank card or just "Greetings from XYZland!" Anything about you, food, drinks and music recommendation (well, almost all, i'm not into electronic music, i'm quite a rock purist) is welcome, as is anything about your town or country.
And I will be happy for any postcard. I don't even mind free/ad cards if they are looking good. But I'm not much into "cutesy" and new age postcards.
Favorite - everything that is original, but I would love to receive:
* !!! cut-out postcards!!!
* art (black and white, art nouveau,socialist realism)
* books and libraries
* landmarks (I prefer single view)
* nature and wild animal that could be found in your country
* cats - but as I said before, please no kitschy postcards of kittens playing trumpets and so
* pugs, frenchies and bulldogs
* vintage cars, trams, trains
* beer and food
* nice ad/propaganda cards
* everything that is unusual and surprising!
Best wishes and happy postcrossing!
Expired postcard: too many to count, shame on the Czech Post!