Greetings from Russia, dear fellow postcrossers!
I'm Tanya, born in 1984, living in the heart of Siberia, region sometimes too hot in summer and too cold in winter, with splendid nature of which I especially adore the mountain landscapes.
I listen to different kinds of music like rock, blues, ethno, hard&heavy, new age etc. Music inspires me, I also make attempts to create music myself. It would be great if you advised me some of your favourite groups to broaden my playlists.
I love nature and travelling - far from civilisation especially, and to new cities, too.
My profession is related to foreign languages - translation and teaching.
Recently I discovered such hobbies as scrapbooking, mail art, baking, sewing.
Cards that I'll be happy to receive:
- seasons and weather
- nature (mountains, roads, rivers or lakes, rainbow, flowers, camping...)
- old town views
- GF cards (haven't seen a single one yet)
- handmade cards (better send them in envelopes to travel safely)
- mailboxes and postal theme
- music, guitars, rock groups
- food and recipes
- inspiring phrases and pictures
- something vintage - clocks, old books etc.
- something you think would match me :)
I'm sure the back of the card matters as much as the front, so please tell me something about yourself, the place where you live or would like to live, your dream or things that make you happy in everyday life... well, anything that's on your mind :)
Russian post doesn't work fast enough, so don't be surprised if I register your card a month after you've sent it. It's not my fault...
Best wishes and enjoy Postcrossing!