Hey. My name is Olga, I am 31 years old. I adore my cat Vareska and husband. I live in Ekaterinburg, near the border between Europe and Asia.
The love of travel led me to the postcrossing.
I will be interested to know from you what you know about my country or what you represent it.
Everything you read below is just wishes, not instructions for action. I, like many posterrossers, have sympathy for some specific postcards, but it doesn't mean at all that I want to get them and nothing else. Postcrossing is a hobby, and it should bring joy to both the sender and the recipient.
Most of all I would like to receive (I like postcards with pictures more than photo postcards):
Most of all I would like to receive
- greetings from, flags of the world, icons of the world
- postcards with space
- postcard with girl Gorjuss
- postcards witn mountains above 8000 meters (Jomolungma, Chogori, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Makalu, etc.)
- postcard with the ship the Titanic
- postcards with an English the royal family(Queen Elizabeth, Princess Diana, Kate, William, George, Charlotte)
- postcards with an English telephone booth
- postcards with Inga's Paltser drawing
- postcards with foxes, raccoons, hedgehogs, seals, manuls
- postcards with a symbols of the Olympiad or Fifa World Cup
Dear USA postcrossers. I would like to receive big letter “Greetings from…” .... vintage postcard reprint.
Postcards I have already received (sorted by theme) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rgwk_PLx2RMQRrfSL277Jboyxn2WFKzK
Please, send a card without an envelope :) or put a coin or paper money in an envelope. I collect them :)
Please send me a postcard from your country.
If you are an owl from Hogwarts, please send me a letter from it, I still do not lose hope of getting it :)
Also, please write a few words in your native language,translating these words
I'll be glad beautiful stamps
I scared of snakes. No need for snakes. Neither on postcards, nor on stamps. Please :)